- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Add a pop to your outfit with these bold chevron bangles. These vibrant pieces were featured in fashion week by Diane von Furstenburg and are a truly unique addition to any jewelry lovers collection.
- Material: Telephone wire
- Measurements: W Approx 1.5" x Inner Diameter 2.5"
- Size: One size fits all
- Colors: Black + White
- Handmade with love by Zulu women of South Africa.
- As with all handcrafted goods, each is a work of art and no two are exactly the same, making each piece truly one of a kind. Your design will be these colors but exact patterns vary.
Bridge for Africa is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting self-sufficiency and the dignity of work in rural African communities. They pay the artists a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Bridge for Africa works with artisans in the heart of KwaZulu-Natal, the Zulu people of South Africa, who weave colorful and vibrant telephone wire jewelry.
Prior to the launch of this wire weaving project, unemployment in the region stood near 80%, with most of the local Zulu population trying to make a living on subsistence farming, government handouts, and money sent home by family members laboring as migrant workers in the cities. Today, men comprise 65% of the weaving group, which impacts 500 Zulu families. They buy the wire on credit, creating a sense of independence and accountability, then work from home at their own chosen pace. Slowly but surely, economic opportunities are transforming the community while preserving an artistic tradition. Most importantly, the telephone wire weavers gain the dignity of work and self-sufficiency with each creation they weave.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.