- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
These delicately soft cashmere blankets feature modern prints and are handmade on traditional looms by handicapped artisans in Nepal. These timeless throws make great gifts and carry a story you can feel good about!
- Material: 100% Handloomed Himalayan Cashmere
- Measurements: Vary from 49"-54" x 98"-104"
- Details: Edges finished with small fringe.
- Color: Heathered Cream + Gray
- Care: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Handmade with love in Nepal.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these throws, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns.
Nepal/Tibetan Himalayan cashmere is renowned as some of the softest cashmere in the world. Cashmere is extremely light and luxuriously soft yet keeps you extremely warm. Cashmere comes from the softest undercoat of a goat and it takes an average of three goats wool to make one scarf!
All of our cashmere scarves and throws are handloomed in Pokhara Nepal by blind, deaf, or disabled weavers. We partner with a local non-profit organization that provides them with the tools, training, and support necessary to become independent through weaving. In Nepal, the disabled are discriminated against in mainstream society. They have little or no opportunities for work. Weaving allows them to enjoy an independent life, increases their self-esteem and also improves the way they are treated by their family. The organization further gives back to the disabled community by donating white canes, hearing aids and wheel-chairs, providing food, medicine and essential goods for aged-care homes, helping the poor and distributing relief to earthquake and landslide victims. With such a great cause, these are our most favorite pieces!
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.