- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Add a splash of color and texture to your tabletop with this set of 4 coasters. Their handwoven, striped patterns are perfect for casual dinner parties or everyday use.
- Material: Woven Saa (Mulberry) Bark
- Measurements: L 5" x H 4" Fringe 1"
- Handmade with love in Laos
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Laos is a country of diverse ethnic groups, each with unique and highly adept craft and artisan skills, but the pressures of modern life and the availability of cheap factory made imports have resulted in Lao people giving up their crafts and their rural livelihoods. As a result, many of the crafts of Laos are vanishing art forms. Our design and production teams work closely with artisan groups in Laos to create items that fit modern, natural lifestyles while still retaining the spirit of traditional craftsmanship. Guided by the principles of Fair Trade, we work to create employment opportunities for villagers, especially women, and to reduce poverty and each product is made and finished in the villages.
These beautiful striped coasters are made using hand-woven and hand-dyed saa (mulberry) bark. From dyeing and weaving to the finishing work, the value-added income stays in the village. In addition to using natural fibers, materials and dyes, the villagers are committed to reducing waste and upcycling, when possible. Nothing goes to waste and everything is done to consciously reduce waste and protect the environment.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.