- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
STYLE & INSPIRATION
Inspired by classic structured silhouettes, the Hermit is a real "Power Bag" for the bold and confident woman. The name is dedicated to the highly abused Hermit crab that is native to the tropical climates like the Caribbean, South America, Africa, and Australia. Most of the hermit crabs are sold as pets in the U.S. They are packaged and transported thousands of miles away for resale to live behind the plastic walls of an aquarium tank. Thousands of hermit crabs die during transport. This beautiful species is nearing extinction as its being taken away from its natural environment. Avoid purchasing exotic pets and share their story with others.
Size: 14"L x 10"H x 6.5"D
- Internal slip pocket for bills
- Zipper divider pocket
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- Dust bag included
100% Vegan Textured Eco Polyurethane
Recycled Plastic Bottles Lining
Recycled metal hardware with 18K Gold plating
Made with love inSouth Korea
Brand: Gunas New York
Average Delivery Time: 4-6 days within the US. Ships from New York City
BEHIND THE BRAND
"We believe that just being a vegan brand is not sufficient. We care about people just as much as we care about the planet. It is important for us to know "Who makes our Bags?" We now manufacture with several countries, working with artisans from USA, India, South Korea, Mexico and Italy. We continue to seek new artisans that spark our creativity so we can bring you a diverse range of bags that fit your lifestyle. All our bags are sweatshop-free, Each factory has been personally visited and checked for ethical working conditions for their workers."
Gunas New York is an independent label by Sugandh Agrawal, a designer from New York City who left corporate life to start her own premium vegan accessories brand.We love their chic, superior quality bags as much as their ongoing commitment to sustainability and conscious fashion.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.