- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Turning war into peace, this statement ring features a bullet casing and gives back to a community once devastated by bombing. It is highly polished and handcast by a vulnerable artisan group in Cambodia from recycled brass bombshells.
- Material: Brass from recycled bombshell + bullet casings
- Measurements: Diameter 2cm + Adjustable band
- Handmade with love in Cambodia
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Ironwork artisans, living in an underprivileged community in the Kandal Province, approximately 45 minutes from Phnom Penh, Cambodia, make this recycled bomb shell and bullet jewelry. Bomb casings are left over from Cambodia's wartime three decades ago. Ironwork artisans skillfully mold bomb shells into beautiful jewelry pieces, introducing a small income to underprivileged communities. While Cambodia has enjoyed years of peace and development since the war and atrocities of the brutal Khmer Rouge regime, today 30% of the population still live below the poverty line (on less than $1.25 per day).
By purchasing these bombshell products, you are helping to create fair trade jobs for disadvantaged Cambodians with high levels of unemployment. Artisans are paid fairly and equitably for their skillful work, which keeps families together with food on their table. A liveable and reliable income is especially important for women as it allows them to raise healthy babies and children and provide for their future. The designs use inspiration from Cambodia 's rich tapestry, restoring and preserving many traditional Cambodian skills.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.