- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Using our 100% Natural Bentonite Clay Mask leaves skin feeling cleansed and smoothand helps treat acne and breakouts by "pulling out" dirt, debris, and infection from clogged pores. This mask is for deep pore cleansing. Use every 2 - 3 days for the first week, then once a week to follow.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
1. Ina non-metal bowl, mix 3-4 Tablespoons of clay with equal parts purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Starting with water is recommended if you have sensitive skin.
2. Stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dryfor 10-15 minutes for first time users and / or users with sensitive skin. Leave up to 20 minutes if youhave previously applied the mask without issue.
4. As the clay mask begins to dry you will feel it tightening and your face will slightly pull. As the circulation increases inyour face, you will feel a pumping sensation (pulsation). This is expected.
5. When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wash your face with warm water. Keep away from your eyes (it's uncomfortable) and rinse thoroughly with water if exposed.
Some of the many uses: Facial Clay Masks, Natural Acne Treatment, Clay Baths, Foot Soaks, Chilled Clay for Knee Packs and Insect Bites.
What Is Bentonite?
Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash - sundried in the hot sun of the southwest United States. The name "Bentonite" comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.