- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Actually Anthea Dark Blue Leather Booties
Actually Anthea is a fresh take on the classic ankle boot. Conservative in the front, revealing at the back! Not only will she add punch to any outfit, but with her solid block heel she feels good on too. Wear them with this season's must-have culottes, a leather mini or skinny jeans.
Made from soft leather, and featuring cushioned leather lining, 10cm block heels and synthetic soles.
Color: Dark blue
Average Delivery Time: 4-8 days
Size Guide (note: shoes are made to a "B" width):
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Victoria Row is an Australian shoe brand for all of the boss babes out there who want fun, seriously classy, brightly colored shoes that are versatile enough for any setting. Victoria Row was founded by and for the shoe lovers in all of us. They create capsule-sized collections, ensuring maximum quality and exclusiveness. They work with a small factory that remains committed to upholding ancient artisanal shoe-making quality and techniques. As a result, the Victoria Row customer gets a shoe that few others have, that will last longer than most others do, and one that has had the most minimal environmental impact possible.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.