- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Bridge & Boro's classic slim fit jean in an innovative new selvedge from Cone Mills. The fill on these jeans is made from black recycled polyester which gives them a unique dark tone of blue that can be dressed up perfectly with shoes and a jacket or paired down with black sneakers for a cool casual look.
- Slim Fit
- Medium Rise
- Cone Mills Selvedge Denim
- 61 Cotton/39 Recycled Poly
- 14.5" Opening
- Made in NYC
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Bridge & Boro was founded in NYC by the son of an Italian immigrant who wanted to honor the traditions and skillsets his father taught him. Their brand is firmly rooted in family values, skillfully handcrafting their clothing from premium denim fabrics in New York City. This is a Made in the USA brand you can feel good about purchasing!
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.