- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Addison Weeks Hutchinson Studs are the perfect way to add a small, but vibrant pop of color to your jewelry collection. These faceted gemstone square studs come in beautiful shades that brighten up your day. Addison Weeks offers a vintage-inspired elegance with these Hutchinson stud earrings. Choose from genuine, fairly traded aquamarine, amethyst, lemon topaz, labradorite, sapphire, moonstone, or pink quartz gemstones. Handmade in the US.
- Posts in upper corner of the studs
- .6" x .6" - generously sized gemstone
Staying true to their namesake s passion, Lee Addison Lesley and Katherine Weeks Mulfords, are two Southern designers who love all things gemstones. Addison Weeks, a featured Oprah s Favorite Things brand, sells jewelry and home decor made of semi-precious gemstones and metal that are designed and produced in their hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina. Inspired by vintage jewelry from flea markets, Addison Weeks offers timeless pieces with lasting style.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.