- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
STYLE & INSPIRATION
The dual function Livia Backpack + Shoulder bag is named after eco-style and philanthropy icon Livia Firth. We are in awe of her drive to bring green fashion to the forefront. As an Oxfam Global Ambassador, Livia has travelled to Ethiopia, Kenya, Bangladesh and Zambia, connecting with the people at the beginning of the supply chain. She is also a founding member of Annie Lennox’s ‘The Circle’, a powerful women’s advocacy group. Livia is a UN Leader of Change and has also been recognized with the United Nations Fashion 4 Development Award. With so many milestone achievements under her belt in the vegan fashion world, we wanted to celebrate her by naming our beautiful bag after her. Meet the Livia, a bag with a heart and a style statement piece that doubles as a backpack.
Size: 14"L x 10"H x 6"D
- Internal Zipper pocket
- Shoulder handle drop 8.5"
- Lining free interior for easy wipe/cleaning
- Signature heart logo embossing on front
- Dual detachable adjustable shoulder straps
- Fits a 13" Laptop
- Dust bag included
100% Vegan soft Eco-Pelle (TM)
Gold plated custom logo hardware
Handmade with love in South Korea
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.