- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Allison Mitchell's large fold-over clutch in Merlot is designed for the avant-garde, the courageous, and the fearless. Crafted from Connecticut calf hair and lined in chartreuse velvet, the color, size, and texture provide an effortless, yet bold, pop to any outfit. Style it with ripped jeans and a comfy sweater, punch up a work ensemble, or take your evening look into an unexpected direction. Fold it, roll it, squish it; let it be yours.
- 100% Connecticut Calf Hair
- Large Interior Pocket
- Magnetic Three-Snap Closure
- Chartreuse Velvet Lining
- Oversized Dimensions 15â‚¬Â x 7â‚¬Â (Folded) | 15â‚¬Â x 13â‚¬Â (Unfolded)
- Handcrafted in the USA
All hides are handselected by Allison. She only works with tanneries that are committed to practicing sustainability and ethical treatment of animals. The leather hides are byproducts of meats provided to grocery stores and restaurants. For additional detail or certified documentation regarding material sourcing, please contact us.
Average Delivery Time: 4-5 days within the US
BEHIND THE BRAND
"ALLISON MITCHELL is an emerging luxury handbag label designing and producing pieces made from exotic textiles, hides, and skins. The minimalist brand offers a polished, deconstructed look that makes a statement with unique shapes in unexpected, exceptional materials and colors. The designer creates bags for women that strive to set the design pace and aesthetic rather than following it. Mitchell s handbags and accessories are wearable pieces of art made for the already-empowered woman who expresses herself freely and thoughtfully."
Meet Allison Mitchell, a Texan who fell into design by accident. She couldn't find an over-sized clutch in the style she was looking for, so she made one for herself. Others took notice, and one thing led to another. What's different about Allison as a designer is she lets the materials define the bag, She falls in love with a specific hide first, then proceeds to model the designs with clay. She selects nothing but the highest quality materials to ensure the finished product is as premium as the authentic, luxury design-seeking woman expects. The bags are custom, one-of-a-kind in that Allison personally selects a unique lining fabric from "vintage Japanese kimonos to chartreuse velvet and soft, Italian leathers" for each one. All Allison Mitchell bags are made by hand in New York City.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.