- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Whether you reside in an iconic Case Study home designed by mid-century modern masters such as Richard Neutra, Pierre Koenig, or Craig Ellwood or want to add a bit of edge to your suburban atomic ranch, our modern mailboxes are designed to highlight the unique modern characteristics of your home.A mid-century inspired mailbox by is sure to please offering three unique color combinations: our Monochromatic is designed for those looking for an ultra-modern look, our Two Tone caters to the purist at heart and our Tri Tone is out of this galaxy for the retro, space-age enthusiast. Simple, clean and distinct, our mid-century inspired color palettes add the perfect touch of modern curb appeal you are looking for.
Select from our neutrals: White, Black, Stainless or make a statement with bold, vibrant options: Robin Egg, Coral or Caribbean.Our modern mailboxes are handmade in the USA out of heavy-duty 16 gauge stainless steel and finished with a durable, weather resistant powder coating. Looking for the next family heirloom, our modern mailboxes are built to last the test of time.
Wall-mounted for easy installation and featuring a top opening lid for convenience, our Monochromatic, Two Tone and Tri Tone modern mailboxes come in two versions: standard or locking for those looking for the perfect combination of design and security.
Installation hardware is included.Based on dimensions from wall-mounted mailboxes from the 1950s and 1960s, our true-to-era modern mailboxes are 14.25" long x 6" high x 4" deep. Modern Mailbox also offers a vertical wall-mounted version for those searching for a compact, period correct mailbox. If you have a special project in mind and are interested in a custom, one-off color option, please contact us for a custom color quote.
Item Fit / Dimensions: 14.25" x 6 " x 4"
Made In: United States
Brand: Modern Mailbox
Average Delivery Time: 6-8 days within the US
BEHIND THE BRAND
"My wife and I have spent more than a decade collecting original, Mid-Century Modern furniture, art, and home decor to fill our 1953 modern home. To some, it seems a little crazy, but every square inch of our home is decked out in original mod decor, except the one eyesore that all Mid-Century Modern enthusiasts know: their mailbox. I searched for years without any luck. Nothing fit the unique characteristics of our modern home. All the modern mailboxes were either reproductions, too industrial, too expensive, or just not what I was looking for.
While walking our two miniature dachshunds through our post-war neighborhood, it was the same story: every cool Mid-Century Modern or atomic ranch home had a horrible, unappealing mailbox. Enough was enough, I told my wife that I was going to attempt to make my own mailbox.
Many late nights were spent and many poster board mock ups were built until I was finally able to develop a super clean, modern design we both fell in love with. Our blood, sweat, and tears have poured into this beauty. We hope you love your Modern Mailbox as much as we do."
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.