- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Old Kentucky Home Copper & Marble Corkscrew
The Old Kentucky Home Copper & Marble Corkscrew is modernly chic and perfect for your bar cart. Carefully-carved marble and copper worm allow you to open bottles in style. Sip on your favorite Cabernet or Pinot Grigio and enjoy!
Beautifully complements our Copper & Marble bottle opener.
- 5-turn worm
- Crafted from copper plated stainless steel
- Carved marble handle
- Makes a great gift
- The perfect addition to any bar cart
- Dimensions (inches): H4xW5.5xD1
- Weight (Lbs.): 0.33
- Average Delivery Time: 3-5 days within the US
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.