- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
The adorable combines woven rattan and embroidered cotton into the perfect bag for the beach, brunch, and everything in between! It is a fusion of traditional Thai design with a modern twist.
- Material: Woven rattan + Black cotton lining
- Measurements: L 10" x H 5.5"
- Details: Hook clasp closure
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Who are the Hmong? They are an Asian ethnic group from the mountain regions of China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Originally from southern China, the Hmong gradually migrated south during the 18th century due to political unrest and to find more workable land. Today, many Hmong are located in the remote thick forests and mountains of the northern Thai regions and are well integrated into Thai society. They are rich in culture, family, and art and are distinctive in their fabric patterns and vibrant costumes. The Hmong tribal groups have expressed their faith, belief and way of life into each piece of fabric, making each piece come to life with an amazing history behind it!
While expanding your fashion collection globally you will be supporting the developing communities of the Hmong women of Thailand. We work closely with our artisan partners to ensure that all items are produced in ethical, fair labor, and child labor free work environments. We pride ourselves in our quality control, and work closely with our partners to ensure their goods meet the needs of customers worldwide. We believe that granting access to the global marketplace is one way to generate growth in their local communities as well as individual economic independence.
Customers count on us for risk-free, worry-free shopping. Peccadilly customers will be taken care of throughout the entire shopping process, even after packages have been delivered. Rest assured we will do everything possible to ensure the best customer experience.
- Returns will be accepted for atleast 30 days from the date your package was delivered. A full refund will be offered for all unused, unworn items. There is no restocking fee.
- To request a return, simply Contact Us for a return shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- The return policy for custom items may vary. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
- We cannot except returns or exchanges for final sale items. Final sale products are clearly marked.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Peccadilly must be contacted regarding damaged or incorrect items within 7 days of receiving your package.
- We advise our customers to inspect the package upon delivery and send in pictures of the damage.
- Upon verification, an exchange or full return including shipping costs will be offered. Contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.
- Warranty is offered by the manufacturer for many of our Home products. Please read the product description and Contact Us if you have any questions.